Be Happy!

Be Happy!
Shin Juan

Saturday 8 January 2011

I'm BACK!

After this long time, i'm here again. It is 2011, a brand NEW year for everyone and a start over for somebody. This weekend i'm alone in the hostel room again, as usual, my dear roommate went home. In this lonely night, i browsed through some blogs mostly from my high school people, some of them were my friends, but no longer no now. One of them was my Form 3 friend, she was once my best friend. Whenever where i'm, she will be there. We are from the same class and sit with each other, we can laugh for 2 hours non-stop during the lesson on. Sometimes, people might mistaken identity us from the back because that time both of us have the same length of long hair, our body shape are almost the same, plumpy type. I felt glad to have such a wonderful friend, i hope that she will be my BFF, but it doesn't came to that.
The days before PMR, she started not to talk to me. I really have no idea what had happened. When i ask, she just replied that she was busy with preparation of the exam. Since then, we seldom communicate with each other. As time goes, I realised that the distance between us is getting miles away. I tried to talk to her, but she refused to talk to me. What had happend until she wanna act to me like this? I have no idea. It is because my attitude problem or her problem?
In the coincidence, I found out her blog just now. The feeling after read through her blog was "Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why its called the present." Got to tell myself not to look back FOREVER because those are history for me! I also got a chance to read this article, feel like want to share it here.
Imagine there is a bank account that credits your account each morning with $86,400. It carries over no balance from day to day.
Every evening the bank deletes whatever part of the balance you failed to use during the day. What would you do? Draw out every cent, of course?
Each of us has such a bank. It's name is TIME.
Every morning, it credits you with 86,400 seconds.
Every night it writes off as lost, whatever of this you have failed to invest to a good purpose.
It carries over no balance. It allows no over draft. Each day it opens a new account for you. Each night it burns the remains of the day.
If you fail to use the day's deposits, the loss is yours. There is no drawing against "tomorrow."
You must live in the present on today's deposits. Invest it so as to get from it the utmost in health, happiness and success!
The clock is running!! Make the most of today.
To realise the value of ONE YEAR, ask a student who failed a grade.
To realise the value of ONE MONTH, ask a mother who has given birth to a premature baby.
To realise the value of ONE WEEK, ask the editor of a weekly newspaper.
To realise the value of ONE HOUR, ask the lovers who are waiting to meet.
To realise the value of ONE MINUTE, ask a person who just missed a train.
To realise the value of ONE SECOND, ask someone who just avoided an accident.
To realise the value of ONE MILLISECOND, ask the person who won a silver medal at the Olympics.
Treasure every moment that you have! And treasure it more because you shared it with someone special, special enough to spend your time with. And remember time waits for no one.
Happiness needs sadness.
Success needs failure.
Benevolence needs evil.
Love needs hatred.
Victory needs defeat.
Pleasure needs pain.
You must experience and accept the extremes. Because if the contrast is lost, you lose appreciation; and when you lose appreciation, you lose the value of everything.
So, in this brand new year, it is time for me to treasure every moment and do things i hope to be done as time waits for no one!

No comments:

Post a Comment