Be Happy!

Be Happy!
Shin Juan

Saturday 2 October 2010

Human!

Some human around us are borned egoistic. Egoistic people are those who think they are very important, very great and over aggressive in everything that he/she did. This type of people normally either too excel in life, or always being looked down by people around him/her.
There is a friend of mine recently i felt that she is egoistic. Whatever people did, she will think is not as better as she did. But, from deep inside my heart, she is not as great as herself thinks. Sometimes as a normal human being, we should be modest on our talent. Over proud of something will make people hate you and started to stay far away from you. In chinese there is a phrase call rather than look down on old people who are poor also never ever look down on a youngster that is poor. Youngster have uncountable excessive potential. He/She may be a poor boy/girl, but you cannot guarantee that he/she will be poor forever. This is why don't judge a book by its cover. Everybody's got talent! Do not underestimate anyone around us.
I may be somebody who are weak in something, but you cant deny that there are some talent hidden deep inside me. All the bad people, stay away from my life! Do not make me keep on hating you! From now on, what can I do is make my heart getting wider from time to time to forgive and do not care on these small mind and stupid people around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment